Tuesday, September 27, 2011

New Photo for the Webpage, and Due Dates on Malistaire's Arc Questions!

Hey young Wizards, I'm sorry and happy to annouce that Wizard101: The 101 is getting a new header Photo, and a new subject! Starting October 22nd, 2011, I will start letting people ask questions about Celestia, i believe there was one i answered on the blog, and the rest i answered through email. I will switch around the Malistaire, and Celestia Arcs. I will answer Celestian questions on my blog, the Malistaire questions i will start answering through via-email. Again you reach me at my email, i will tell you if you ask in the comments! :))

Last day for Malistaire's Arc: October 22nd, 2011! (If you ask any questions about Malistaire after this dtae, i will answer through email!)

No comments:

Post a Comment