Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Confronting Malistaire

Greetings Wizard101 gang! I finally confronted Malistaire, and after dying, fleeing, and porting back in like so many times, (LOL), And no will tell you the dialog for the confronting scene, and what i did to kill him!

Cyrus Drake: Malistaire! This is Cyrus our brother, stop this madness at once! The Dragon Titan will no more serve you then he did the lords of DragonSpyre! Sylvia, your wife, she is gone! There is no power in the Spiral that can bring her back! Certainly not this!

Malistaire Drake: My brother Cyrus, you have apparently lost your faith in my abilities, how unfortunate and how blind of you... the Lords of DragonSpyre lacked the will to command the Dragon Titan. I am far stronger then they were. I am the Master of Death! The Dragon Titan, will do as I command! I will order it to return my wife Sylvia to life, so that she might rule at my side!

Cyrus holds up the Knowledge Crystal. Storing Sylvia Drakes Memories.

Cyrus Drake: I can see that in your madness there is no listening to reason, but perhaps you will listen to the sound of your own heart...

Sylvia Drake: Malistaire please! It's me Sylvia... listen to me! You must stop this madness, the man i lvoed would never risk the lives of so many for his own desires... I love you... please release me! Be happy and move on!

Malistaire Drake: I expected better of you brother you thought you could trick me with a mere allusion? You will play for evoking my beloved Sylvia! Now for my great work, the summoning of the Dragon Titan! Stand aside young wizard, you can hope to stop me!

In the end, Malistaire's Wife comes back and takes his spirit with her to the 'beyond'. Cyrus tells you good work, and that you're done with DragonSpyre and Malistaire's Lair. (Which takes about an hour and a half to complete; no joke....) And then he opens up a portal for you to go back to Headmaster Ambrose's office. I collected his robe for the Storm class, which by the way i'm willing to trade, I'm Myth and it has "Triton on it."

Malistaire has a health of 10,000 now, Rank 10 Boss. His minions are "Soul Servants" With a health of 1,115.
Hope this helped guys! DragonSpyre took me about a 2 weeks to complete and as i said about his dungeon 1 hour at the most... Alright then, Thanks guys!! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment