Thursday, August 11, 2011

Malistaire Drake

So you want to know about my brother Malistaire do you? Well ok then. Here is the knowledge crystal, sotring Malistaire and sylvia's memories. (Cyrus waves his wand over the Knowledge crystal, and the spirit of malistaire emerges from it.) I am Malistaire Drake! The master of Death, and ruler of the undead! I have made some mistakes in my past I am not very proud of. But it was all for my beloved wife Sylvia. I had a plan to free her from Death, I was to summon the Dragon Titan! I thought he would do as I commanded because I possesed the Krokonomicon, the book of the dead. "But he didn't brother ,as me and my students tried and warned you." Yes i know Cyrus. I will soon be with my wife Sylvia and be restored to my Death Professor self. Until then, I will answer any questions you may have. (Malistaire's Spirit fades into the Knowledge Crystal) Well, my brother Malistaire told you more than I thought he would. It was a shame he was evil, and had to be killed....

No comments:

Post a Comment